Thursday, June 12, 2008

Wrong date and timing for the past posts

My time and date is 11.30am, 12 June 2008, Thursday. This date 12 June, reminds me of my dead cousin's birthday. He was so young and handsome, yet, he committed suicide, jumped from his bedroom's window. All must die, but just how many years we get to live. Some like it short, some like it long. When the society is harsh, a weak mind can't handles the pressure. Though they appear weak, they are so strong to take their own life. This astounds me more. Usually, when I face pressure around me, I would just grind me teeth and tell myself to pull it through. It is our determine mind that is resilience. As we age, we need to die cause our body deteriotes every second. Even if our mind is resilience, it could probably give us a few more years. Nothing could stop our body from deterioting.